16. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Significant improvement of phenothiazine organic dye-sensitized solar cell performance using dithiafulvenyl unit as additional donor. Org. Electron. 2015, 27, 107-113.
15. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. In situ growth of hierarchical NiS2 hollow microspheres as efficient counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells. Nanoscale 2015, 7, 12737-12742.
14. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Dithiafulvenyl-triphenylamine organic dyes with alkyl chains for efficient coadsorbent-free dye-sensitized solar cells. RSC Adv. 2015, 5, 50813-50820.
13. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Comparative study on photovoltaic properties of imidazole-based dyes containing varying electron acceptors in dye-sensitized solar cells. Synth. Met. 2014, 196, 193-198.
12. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Novel organic sensitizers containing dithiafulvenyl units as additional donors for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells. RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 34896-34903.
11. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Novel organic dye employing dithiafulvenyl-substituted arylamine hybrid donor unit for dye-sensitized solar cells. Org. Electron. 2013, 14, 2132-2138.
10. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Phenothiazine-triphenylamine based organic dyes containing various conjugated linkers for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells. J. Mater. Chem. 2012, 22, 25140-25147.
9. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Influence of different arylamine electron donors in organic sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes Pigments 2012, 95, 41-46.
8. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Influence of the antennas in starburst triphenylamine-based organic dye-sensitized solar cells: phenothiazine versus carbazole. RSC Adv. 2012, 2, 4507-4514.
7. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Triphenylamine-based starburst dyes with carbazole and phenothiazine antennas for dye-sensitized solar cells. J. Power Sources 2012, 199, 426-431.（入选ESI高被引论文, Research Front）
6. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Effects of different acceptors in phenothiazine-triphenylamine dyes on the optical, electrochemical, and photovoltaic properties. Dyes Pigments 2012, 94, 150-155.
5. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Highly conjugated donor-acceptor dyad based on tetrathiafulvalene covalently attached to porphyrin unit. Dyes Pigments 2012, 93, 1456-1462.
4. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Synthesis and physical properties of β-substituted porphyrin nickel(II) derivatives. Chin. J. Org. Chem. 2011, 31, 356-361.
3. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Synthesis and physical properties of red emitting materials based on porphyrin derivatives. Acta Chim. Sin. 2010, 68, 2222-2226.
2. Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Preparation of nano-TiO2 composite photocatalysis and photocatalytic performances for hydrogen production. Acta Chim. Sin. 2009, 67, 403-408.
1. Jia, C. Y.;* Wan, Z. Q.; et al. Theoretical study of carbazole-triphenylamine-based dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells. Spectrochim. Acta, Part A 2012, 86, 387-391.