1. S. G. Hu, Y. Liu*, Z. Liu, T. P. Chen, J. J. Wang, Q. Yu, L. J. Deng, Y. Yin, and Sumio Hosaka “Associative memory realized by a reconfigurable memristive Hopfield neural network” Nature Communications Vol.6, pp.7522 doi: 10.1038/ncomms8522, 2015
2. Zhentao Xu, Wei Wang, Ning Ning, Wei Meng Lim, Shaogang Hu, Qi Yu and Y. Liu, "A high stability relaxation oscillator based on dynamic-threshold and switched-resistors, IEEE Trans. on VLSI Vol.23,pp.786-790 , 2015.
3. Jing Li, Shuangyi Wu, Yang, Liu*, Ning, Ning, Qi Yu, A digitaltiming mismatch calibration technique in time-interleaved ADCs, IEEE Trans. on CAS II Vol.61,pp.486-490, 2014.
4. S. G. Hu, Y. Liu*, T. P. Chen, , M. Yang, Q. Yu and S. Fung “Effect of heat diffusion during state transitions in resistive switching memory device based on nickel rich nickel oxide film” IEEE Transaction on Electronic Devices Vol.59,pp.1558-1562, 2012.
5. Q. Yu, Y. Liu*, T.P. Chen, Z. Liu, Y. F. Yu, H.W. Lei, J. Zhuand S. Fung “Flexible write-once-read-many-times memory device based on a nickel oxide thin film” IEEE Transaction on Electronic Devices Vol.59,pp.858-862, 2012.
1. Book Chapters：Y. Liu and T. P. Chen “Electrical properties and nonvolatile memory applications of semiconductor nanocrystals and metal nanoparticles” in “Nonvolatile memories: Materials, Devices and Applications” American Scientific Publishers，Edited by Tseung-Yuen Tseng and Simon M. Sze, 2012. ISBN: 1-58883-250-3
2. 美国专利： T. P. Chen, Y. Liu, C. Y. Ng, and M. S. Tse, “Two-terminal solid-state memory device and two-terminal flexible memory device based on nanocrystals or nanoparticles”, US patent Pub. No.: US2006/0231889A1; Pub. Date; Oct. 19, 2006